Tasting Room Safety at Blue Grouse
The tasting room is now open and we are so excited to see you! Below is what to expect when you come to visit us.
What the Blue Grouse team is doing for you:
- We are following the direction of BC’s Health Officer by limiting our capacity to 50 % and reservations are recommended but limited to groups of no more than 6.
- Our teammates will wash their hands before each group
- We will be sanitizing patio chairs and tables, glassware, and payment terminals in-between each group of guests
- Washrooms and all high touchpoints (door handles, counters, etc) will be sanitized frequently throughout the day
- Wine tasting flights will be pre-poured
- Contactless payment systems available for tasting fees and purchases
- Our team will stay home if they are not feeling well in any way
- Orders to be collected by us to prevent multiple surfaces being touched by others
- Individual disposable cups for spittoons and single-use menus in place
What you can do for us:
- If you are not feeling well, please visit us another time
- Please use complimentary hand sanitizer upon entry of the Wine Shop
- You are welcome to wear your own face mask, but it’s not a requirement for entry
- Please respect social distancing regulations and remain 2 M (6 feet) apart from other guests
- Tastings could be outside, so please come prepared for the weather
- Be kind and be patient.